The Basser BS2000
"That was the most amazing quality product it worth every cent!" Chris Brown, Oklahoma
One of the most popular low-profile baitcasters in bass fishing, the BS2000 Baitcast Reel or The Basser offers cutting-edge upgrades that deliver advanced performance for the serious angler. Always known for its power, performance, and durability, the lightweight BS2000 now brings 8.1:1 super high gear ratio, 24 positions magnetic brake system, and the raw strength of one of the most powerful drag system in the industry. The result is effortless powerfull cast and the punch to handle anything that swims.
Features include a corrosion-resistant alloy frame; high-performance spool + option for 2 spare spools (deep and shallow); ceramic line guide; engagement system for exceptional smoothness and durability; 12+1 system with stainless steel ball bearings plus roller bearing; magnetic brake system with near-limitless adjustability; Power Drag System with up to 17 lbs. of drag pressure; compact bent handle and drag star.
- 5th generation low profile baitcaster for the serious angler
- Known for its power, performance, and durability
- Upgraded for greater efficiency and strength
- Lightweight alloy frame
- Long-casting spool
- Ceramic heat and wear resistant line guide
- Super high gear ratio - 8.1:1
- Super-efficient Wide Gear Design
- 12+1 system with stainless steel ball bearings
- 24 positions magnetic brake
- Power Drag System
- High drag pressure available – up to 17 lbs.
- Compact bent handle and drag star
- Weight: 222 gr.
- Line capacity: 0.26/210 0.28/180 0.30/140 (mm/m - deep spool)
- Bait weight: 7 - 30 gr. (deep spool) or 2.5 - 10 gr. (shallow spool)
Warranty: 1 year parts warranty
30 Days Money Back Guarantee: If the item received is not as described or is damaged, you have 30 days after you have received the item to ask for a replacement or refund. Contact email@example.com for next steps.
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING TODAY!