Abu Garcia MASS BEAT III Carbon Baitcasting / Spinning Rod
Mass Beat is a sensational innovation among Abu Garcia rods. They are developed specially for the Area fishing style (enclosed pools of water). This type of fishing is done mainly with micro spoons, mini cast masters, silicon baits and many other miniature lures. Mass Beat is crafted for the deeper Japanese market with a very stylish design. The reel seat by Fuji is placed apart from the rod blank, adding lightness and sensitivity towards the lures. The hands of the fisherman are in direct contact with the blank and this channels the slightest vibrations straight to the arms of the holder! The Fuji O-Ring leads have been specially placed apart with a new concept. .
- Fuji New Concept Guide (O-ring)
- The Fuji split seat is used because it is lightweight and is used in high-end models
- Uses a spigot joint that makes the blank at the joints bend more smoothly
- Fuji O-ring adopts Fuji new guide concept that features improved sensitivity and balance
- The crest mark (the code of arms of the Swedish royal family) is applied to the butt end